“We love this quick and easy recipe. It’s also great on the grill.” Jennifer Mitchell - Altoona, Pennsylvania
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 6 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 large sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash seasoned salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute pork in 2 tablespoons salad dressing until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, cook the peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, pepper and seasoned salt in remaining salad dressing until vegetables are tender. Return pork to skillet; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Skewerless Stovetop Kabobs for Two in Healthy Cooking
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Skewerless Stovetop Kabobs for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 31, 2014
"amazing flavor combo! Easy as well which made it great for a quick meal. Filling!"