“We love this quick and easy recipe. It’s also great on the grill.” Jennifer Mitchell - Altoona, Pennsylvania
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 6 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 large sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash seasoned salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute pork in 2 tablespoons salad dressing until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, cook the peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, pepper and seasoned salt in remaining salad dressing until vegetables are tender. Return pork to skillet; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Skewerless Stovetop Kabobs for Two in Healthy Cooking
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Skewerless Stovetop Kabobs for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 31, 2014
"amazing flavor combo! Easy as well which made it great for a quick meal. Filling!"