“My family loves this quick and easy recipe so much, we never have any leftovers. It’s also great on the grill.” Jennifer Mitchell - Altoona, Pennsylvania
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing, divided
- 2 large green peppers, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook pork over medium-high heat in 1/4 cup salad dressing until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
- In same pan, cook peppers, zucchini, onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, pepper and seasoned salt in remaining salad dressing until vegetables are tender. Return pork to skillet; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Skewerless Stovetop Kabobs in Healthy Cooking June/July 2010, p60
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Skewerless Stovetop Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review