- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing, divided
- 2 large green peppers, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook pork over medium-high heat in 1/4 cup salad dressing until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
- In same pan, cook peppers, zucchini, onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, pepper and seasoned salt in remaining salad dressing until vegetables are tender. Return pork to skillet; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Skewerless Stovetop Kabobs
Sort By :
"Very good flavor and very simple. I cut everything up and marinated overnight."
"Love this healthy dish--very tasty and easy to prepare. I agree that the tomatoes should be added at the very end."
"Loved it! Super easy and very good"
"A nice, healthy, fresh summer meal! One serving (2 cups) was very filling. Next time I will add the tomatoes at the very end, though, so they aren't so mushy."