- bag; add half of the marinade. Place onions and sweet potatoes in
- another large resealable plastic bag; add remaining marinade. Seal
- bags and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, molasses, chipotle peppers and
- lemon peel. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Drain and discard marinade. On 12 metal or soaked wooden skewers,
- alternately thread the chicken, sweet potatoes and onions. Grill,
- covered, over medium-hot heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until
- chicken is no longer pink. Serve with chipotle molasses butter.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.