Sizzling Steak Fajitas
Tex-Mex Perfection for Everyone. Our Fajitas recipe relies on GOYA® Mojo Criollo as a flavorful marinade that delivers juicy, tender meat, and GOYA® Flour Tortillas for a pocket everyone can pick up.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Total Time: 30 min., plus marinating time
- 3 pounds flank or skirt steak, cut against the grain into 1/2-in. strips
- 1-1/2 cups GOYA® Mojo Criollo
- 1 teaspoon GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into 1/4-in. strips
- 2 red, green and/or yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4-in. strips
- 1 teaspoon GOYA® Sazonador Total
- 1 package (18 oz.) GOYA® Flour Tortillas , warmed
- FOR THE GARNISH:
- 1 container (12 oz.) GOYA® Guacamole, thawed
- 1 jar (17.6 oz.) GOYA® Pico de Gallo
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 jar (8 oz.) GOYA® Salsita (preferred flavor)
- In medium container with lid, or in large ziptop bag, combine steak
- slices, mojo and 1 tsp. adobo; transfer to refrigerator. Marinate at
- least 2 hours, or up to 24 hours. Drain steak, discarding marinade.
- Bring meat to room temperature.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in large skillet over high heat. Add onions; cook,
- stirring occasionally, until starting to brown, about 3 minutes. Add
- peppers to pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to
- brown, about 3 minutes more. Season vegetables with sazonador total