Sizzling Country Steak Recipe
- 2 beef top sirloin steaks (3/4 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Dash pepper
- Broil steaks 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over steaks. Broil 2 minutes longer or until topping is golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now