Sizzling Chicken Lo Mein Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons stir-fry sauce, divided
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil until no longer pink. Add 2 tablespoons each stir fry sauce and teriyaki sauce. Remove chicken from pan.
- 2. Stir-fry vegetables and 1 tablespoon each stir-fry sauce and teriyaki sauce in the same pan for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain linguine. Add the linguine, chicken and remaining sauces to the pan; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
2 cups: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Sizzling Chicken Lo Mein
"Easy and delicious! Our whole family likes it."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer