Sizzling Ancho Ribeyes Recipe
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons ground ancho chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 beef ribeye steaks (3/4 pound each)
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the salt, chili pepper and pepper; rub over steaks. In another small bowl, beat butter and chipotle peppers until blended.
- 2. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Serve with chipotle butter. Yield: 6 servings.
1 steak with about 1 tablespoon butter equals 867 calories, 66 g fat (29 g saturated fat), 232 mg cholesterol, 1,926 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 61 g protein.
Reviews for Sizzling Ancho Ribeyes
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.