Sizzling Ancho Ribeyes for Two Recipe
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ancho chili pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 beef ribeye steaks (3/4 pound each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced plus 1/4 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the salt, chili pepper and pepper; rub over steaks.
- 2. In another small bowl, beat the butter, chipotle peppers and adobo sauce until blended.
- 3. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Serve with chipotle butter. Yield: 2 servings.
1 steak with about 1 tablespoon butter: 860 calories, 66g fat (29g saturated fat), 232mg cholesterol, 1221mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 61g protein
Reviews for Sizzling Ancho Ribeyes for Two
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.