We love the taste of chipotle chili on just about anything. This simple, delicious recipe proves that chipotle pairs perfectly with grilled steak. —Angela Spengler, Tampa, Florida
Featured In: 28 Romantic Dinners for Valentines Day (or Any Day!)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ancho chili pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 beef ribeye steaks (3/4 pound each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced plus 1/4 teaspoon adobo sauce
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, chili pepper and pepper; rub over steaks.
- In another small bowl, beat the butter, chipotle peppers and adobo sauce until blended.
- Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Serve with chipotle butter. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Sizzling Ancho Ribeyes for Two in Taste of Home
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Sizzling Ancho Ribeyes for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review