- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 1-1/2 cups sliced carrots
- 1-1/2 cups sliced onions
- 3/4 cup sliced green pepper
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- In large bowl, combine the vegetables. Add butter, tapioca, sugar, salt and pepper; mix well. Transfer to an ungreased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with onions. Bake 20 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews forSix-Veggie Casserole
"if you add 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and 1 cup of milk then top with the onions.they will lick the dish clean."
"This is a great recipe and I would recommend to everyone. If you don't like a certain vegetable, substitute water chestnuts."