Six-Layer Dip Recipe
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (16 ounces) thick and chunky salsa, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lemon juice, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce. Spoon into a deep-dish 10-in. pie plate or serving bowl. Layer with sour cream, olives, salsa, tomatoes and cheese. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoons dip (calculated without chips) equals 90 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 313 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Six-Layer Dip
"This is so yummy! I make it often! And super easy!"
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.