- 2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup cubed honeydew
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1 large navel orange, peeled and chopped
- 1 large ripe banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Drizzle with orange juice and stir gently. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Six-Fruit Salad in Country Woman March/April 2007, p37
Reviews for Six-Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2014
Pretty simple salad. I presented it in a hollowed out watermelon.