I combined different recipes to make up this easy dessert, and now I always keep the ingredients on hand. Serve it warm with whipped topping or ice cream for a comforting finish to meals. Or fix it for brunch instead of a fruit salad.
- 1 jar (25 ounces) chunky applesauce
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced pears, drained and chopped
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Whipped topping, optional
- Pour applesauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with the pineapple, peaches, pears and mandarin oranges. Spread with pie filling.
- For topping, combine the flour, brown sugar and butter. Sprinkle over pie filling. Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Six-Fruit Crisp in Quick Cooking March/April 2004
Reviews for Six-Fruit Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2010
"I've made this several times. It's an unusual combination of fruits but very good!"