- In top of a double boiler or a metal bowl over simmering water, whisk
- egg yolks, water and vinegar mixture until blended; cook until
- mixture is just thick enough to coat a metal spoon and temperature
- reaches 160°, whisking constantly.
- Whisk in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until melted. Whisk in
- parsley. Keep warm. Cut roast into thin slices; serve with sauce.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 353 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 202 mg cholesterol, 324 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 37 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.