- vinegar mixture, salt and cayenne. Cook and stir until the mixture
- begins to thicken. Add butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the
- mixture has thickened and reaches 160°, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; stir in parsley. Cut roast into thin slices;
- serve with sauce. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 353 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 202 mg cholesterol, 324 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 37 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.