- In top of a double boiler or a metal bowl over simmering water, whisk
- egg yolks, water and vinegar mixture until blended; cook until
- mixture is just thick enough to coat a metal spoon and temperature
- reaches 160°, whisking constantly.
- Whisk in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until melted. Whisk in
- parsley. Keep warm. Cut roast into thin slices; serve with sauce.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 353 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 202 mg cholesterol, 324 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 37 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now