- broth to the pan. Sprinkle with contents of seasoning packets.
- Stir-fry for 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir the cornstarch mixture and add to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Drain noodles. Add beef
- and noodles to pan; heat through. Garnish with peanuts. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 593 calories, 28 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 2,022 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 38 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now