Sirloin Steak Sandwiches Recipe
This is a fun sandwich to pack into a brown bag lunch. If a microwave is available, warm it just enough to melt the cheese.Marlene Wiczek, Little Falls, Minnesota
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 pound)
- 4 onion rolls, split
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 4 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Grill steak, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°.
- Spread cut side of roll tops with mayonnaise, mustard and horseradish. Slice steak diagonally; place on roll bottoms. Top with cheese and roll tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sirloin Steak Sandwiches in Country Woman September/October 2003, p39
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Sirloin Steak Sandwiches(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilled Steak Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >