- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 pound)
- 4 onion rolls, split
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 4 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Grill steak, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°.
- Spread cut side of roll tops with mayonnaise, mustard and horseradish. Slice steak diagonally; place on roll bottoms. Top with cheese and roll tops. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now