- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin 3-inch strips
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup salsa or picante sauce
- 5 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a nonstick skillet, brown beef over medium heat in oil; drain. Add the green pepper, onion, garlic, chili powder, oregano and pepper. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add salsa; cook 3 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Spoon 3/4 cup beef mixture down the center of each tortilla. Fold one side over filling and roll up. Yield: 5 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now
Reviews for Sirloin Steak Fajitas
Sort By :
Very easy to make-my husband liked it.