Simply Sensational Chili Recipe
Our ground beef-and-pinto bean chili is a hearty, south-of-the-border classic. Perfectly seasoned with fresh jalapeño peppers, cumin, and GOYA® seasonings, it’s medium spicy, and maximum tasty! Top with chopped onion, Monterey Jack cheese, and a dollop of sour cream for a sensational, all-season crowd-pleaser.
- 2 tablespoons GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 GOYA® Whole Pickled Jalapeño Pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons GOYA® Minced Garlic or 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound ground beef (80% lean)
- GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 can (28 oz.) whole tomatoes, chopped
- 1 packet GOYA® Cubitos Beef Bouillon
- 1 packet Sazón GOYA® with Coriander and Annatto
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA® Pinto Beans, undrained
- Shredded Monterey jack cheese (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Finely chopped white onions (optional)
- Heat oil in medium, heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Add onions, peppers and garlic; cook until vegetables are soft, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Season meat with Adobo. Add meat to the pot, breaking into small pieces with a wooden spoon. Cook until browned, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Stir in chili powder, cilantro and cumin, cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more.
- Add 1 cup water, chopped tomatoes (with liquid), beef bouillon and Sazón to pot. Bring tomato mixture to boil. Lower heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered, until mixture thickens and flavors come together, stirring occasionally, about 1 hour. Stir in beans. Cook until heated through, about 15 minutes more.
- Divide chili among serving bowls. Garnish with cheese, sour cream and onions, if desired Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Simply Sensational Chili Provided by GOYA®
Reviews for Simply Sensational Chili(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review