- 1 pound ground beef
- 2-1/2 cups KRAFT® Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1 container (15 oz.) POLLY-O Natural Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 jar (24 oz.) Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 1 cup water
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- BROWN meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Meanwhile, mix 1-1/4 cups mozzarella, ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan, parsley and egg until blended.
- DRAIN meat; return to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Add 1 cup water to empty sauce jar; cover with lid and shake well. Add to meat mixture; stir until blended. Spread 1 cup meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with layers of 3 lasagna noodles, 1/3 cup of the ricotta cheese mixture and 1 cup meat sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining noodles, meat sauce and cheeses. Cover with foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 1 hour or until heated through, removing foil after 45 min. Let stand 15 min. before cutting to serve. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Simply Lasagna
Sort By :
"While I tend to try recipes that have several reviews, I did try this one today. The fact that it uses regular lasagna noodles uncooked had me worried that they'd be under-done and tough. The only thing I did differently was to add more sauce, so next time I'll use a 32-ounce jar. The texture of the noodles was perfect; not too soft, but nice and chewy. My sons are in agreement; this is going to be our new go-to lasagna recipe!"