Simply Great Chicken
I know you'll love this baked chicken...it's easy to prepare as well as tasty. So even on the busiest days, you can still serve your family a hearty dinner.
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 55 min.
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3-1/2 to 4 pounds), cut up and skin removed
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, place chicken in a single
- layer. Sprinkle with salad dressing mix and sugar. Bake, uncovered,
- at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 544 calories, 25 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 153 mg cholesterol, 777 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 48 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.