Simply Fudgy Brownies Recipe
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine oil and cocoa until smooth; set aside. In a large bowl, beat sugar and eggs. Stir in vanilla and cocoa mixture. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture just until moistened. Stir in walnuts.
- 2. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan; sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 16 brownies.
1 each: 194 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Simply Fudgy Brownies
"Like the names says, it is really simple to make. I used sunflower oil, since I never buy canola oil, and I was IN HEAVEN, when I tasted it. It's like out of this world!!!"
"it was OKbut it wasnt fudgy at all..is more cake-likenote that i omitted the nutsand baked in a 9inch pan (thats a mistake)"
"Very sticky batter. Shiny top. Not TOO fudgy."