Simply Fudgy Brownies Recipe
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine oil and cocoa until smooth; set aside. In a large bowl, beat sugar and eggs. Stir in vanilla and cocoa mixture. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture just until moistened. Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan; sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 16 brownies.
Reviews for Simply Fudgy Brownies
Sort By :
These were really good and chocolatey. The only things I changed were to add the walnuts to the top and not mix them in and I used shaved chocolate instead of chips. Everyone loved them.
Like the names says, it is really simple to make. I used sunflower oil, since I never buy canola oil, and I was IN HEAVEN, when I tasted it. It's like out of this world!!!
it was OK
but it wasnt fudgy at all..is more cake-like
note that i omitted the nuts
and baked in a 9inch pan (thats a mistake)
Very sticky batter. Shiny top. Not TOO fudgy.