- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, kiwi, banana and grapes. Divide among six serving bowls. Combine yogurt and brown sugar; dollop over fruit. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Simply Fruit in Light & Tasty December/January 2003, p18
Reviews for Simply Fruit
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review