Simple Tuna Spread Recipe
Salsa is the new and different ingredient in this creamy tuna spread. It gives a surprising spark we enjoy.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and salsa; stir in parsley and onion. Fold in tuna. Refrigerate until serving. Serve on bread, snack rye or crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 each: 42 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Simple Tuna Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC