- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and salsa; stir in parsley and onion. Fold in tuna. Refrigerate until serving. Serve on bread, snack rye or crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Simple Tuna Spread in Taste of Home Annual Recipes Annual 1998, p25
Reviews for Simple Tuna Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review