Simple Tender Pork Chops Recipe
“My family has enjoyed these simple pork chops for years,” writes Patricia Dick from her home in Anderson, Indiana. “They are so tender and juicy, the meat falls right off the bone!”
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Cook: 6 hours YIELD:6 servings
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, mustard, seasoned salt and garlic powder. Add pork chops, one at a time, and shake to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides. Place in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Pour soup over pork. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC