Simple Tender Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, mustard, seasoned salt and garlic powder. Add pork chops, one at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides. Place in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Pour soup over pork. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Simple Tender Pork Chops(3)
Sort By :
I consider myself a good cook, but I have never been able to make pork chops as tender as I would like -- that is, until I tried this recipe. It is absolutely wonderful. The chops were both tender and juicy. I warmed one up the next day and made a sandwich with a slice of onion and mustard. It was as delicious as the first day.
I make this recipe at least once a month. It is so good that I served it to my supper club!
I used cream of chicken soup and then made rice on the side. Very good! no leftovers here
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops >