Simple Taco Soup Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (16 ounces) mild chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomato with green chilies
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, optional
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6-8 servings (about 2 quarts).
Reviews for Simple Taco Soup
Sort By :
"My husband loved it! I'll serve it at our next Small Group from Church in 2weeks!"
"This was easy and tasty! I had hamburger and chorizo already cooked from a previous meal so it came together fast! I did add some chopped onion and beef base for a richer flavor. I will make this again!"
"This is a delicious recipe!! I especially love it because it's quick!"
"I love this soup but I use 2 packets of the spicy taco seasoning, a cup of rice and add 4 cups of water instead of 1 1/2 due to the rice soaking up the water. Also sprinkle taco cheese on top and sliced black olives when served."
"This is my Dads favorite soup and we all like even the picky eaters in the family . I found this recipe recently and he has requested it 3 times so far. I did make some adjustments I melted some cheese and half and half in to it but it tastes just fine with out it."