Simple Sweet Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, undrained
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chppped
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place pork chops in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chops. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Simple Sweet Pork Chops
Sort By :
Way to much juice in the pan, chops were covered and didn't brown at all, not very appetizing to look at. Maybe browning before would help.
I used chicken breasts instead of pork chops & omitted the jalapeno pepper. It had just the right amount of sweetness & spice. Also, was very easy to make & the chicken was very moist & tender.