Simple Stuffed Potatoes
"I stumbled onto this concoction when trying to use up leftovers in our refrigerator," relates Delorus Krizan of Dallas, South Dakota. "With just four ingredients, it's a fast, easy version of the stuffed potatoes my family loves."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 cups mashed potatoes (prepared with milk and butter)
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, melt butter. Stir in potatoes and ham; heat through.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or
- until the cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 453 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 1,703 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 23 g protein.