- opposite side; press edge lightly to seal. Place on a greased baking
- sheet; curve ends slightly.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Melt
- remaining butter; brush over loaf. Remove to a wire rack to cool
- completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Yield: 1 loaf.
Editor’s Note: This recipe does not contain yeast.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 284 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 209 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.