Simple Squash and Sausage Recipe
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1. In a large skillet, saute sausage in oil until lightly browned; remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute zucchini and yellow squash until crisp tender. Return sausage to the pan. Stir in preserves. Cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 495 calories, 38g fat (14g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 1295mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein
Reviews for Simple Squash and Sausage
"I make this about once a month as it is so quick, easy, and yummy."
"Delicious, quick dinner served with biscuits."