Simple Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, cucumber, broccoli, raisins, bacon, almonds, mushrooms and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 9 servings.
1 each: 155 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 262mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Simple Spinach Salad
"Since I did not have the raisins, broccoli, mushrooms, red onion, and almonds on hand, I added some fresh cherry tomatoes. This made the recipe even quicker to make. The dressing is wonderful. I will add the ingredients to my shopping list and make this salad again. My husband and my 16-year-old son liked it, too. It's a keeper!"