Simple Shrimp Scampi
This is an extremely easy recipe designed to impress your guests. Serve it to them while you're finishing up the main course and just listen to the raves! —Lisa Boehm, Deepwater, Missouri
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Lemon wedges, optional
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add the shrimp,
- lemon-pepper and garlic powder; cook for 5-8 minutes or until shrimp
- turn pink. Transfer to individual serving dishes. Serve with lemon
- wedges if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 242 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 213 mg cholesterol, 602 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 18 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now