- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Lemon wedges, optional
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add the shrimp, lemon-pepper and garlic powder; cook for 5-8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Transfer to individual serving dishes. Serve with lemon wedges if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Simple Shrimp Scampi
Sort By :
This was easy and really good. However, I did make changes. I added a cup of dry white wine, used fresh garlic, added a teaspoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of Italian seasoning. I served over angel hair pasta and topped it with fresh Parmesan.
This is not any shrimp scampi - it's made with white wine. NEVER soup - gross.
Not as flavorful and tasty as a more traditional scampi dish made with cloves of garlic (versus garlic powder) and white wine. But for a fast weeknight meal, it fit the bill just fine. Served over hot couscous.
Very good. I made 1/2 of the recipe and added 1/4 cup white wine to the butter mixture. Quick and very easy!
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >