Simple Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 pounds uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Lemon wedges, optional
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add the shrimp, lemon-pepper and garlic powder; cook for 5-8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Transfer to individual serving dishes. Serve with lemon wedges if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Simple Shrimp Scampi(11)
Sort By :
I love shrimp scampi. I make mine with capers and add some bread crumbs with parmesan cheese. Next time I'll add some white wine to it as suggested by reviewer "annfalco", thanks! Anything with white wine is good.
I love shrimp scampi, I add capers to mine along with a little bread crumbs mixed with parmesan cheese. The next time I make this I will take the advice of reviewer annfalco and add some white wine to mine. White wine mixed with anything is wonderful. Thanks for the recipe
I didn't think this recipe was gonna be any good, since there really isn't anything to it. But it is really good and very easy to make.
This was great! I made it as written alongside some whole wheat linguine, mixed the pasta in with the shrimp once it was cooked (letting the butter sauce coat the pasta), emptied into a bowl and topped with fresh parsley. It was a hit! Thanks so much for sharing!
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >