Simple Shrimp Pad Thai Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked thick rice noodles
- 1 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 medium lime, cut into wedges
- Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce or hot pepper sauce, optional
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, stir-fry shrimp and garlic in oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok until shrimp turn pink; remove and keep warm. Add eggs to skillet; cook and stir until set.
- Add the marinara, soy sauce and brown sugar; heat through. Return shrimp to the pan. Drain noodles; toss with shrimp mixture.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro. Serve with lime and Sriracha if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Simple Shrimp Pad Thai(1)
Sort By :
My fiance loved this! I wasn't a huge fan, but I guess it was just my taste buds. This is very simple to make. I substituted in spaghetti noodles instead of rice noodles.
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Thai Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Peanut Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >
- Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Shrimp Pasta Recipes >
- Shrimp Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >