Simple Seafood Alfredo Recipe
After making the pasta mix, simply add seafood to create a meal with a fancy flair. “This light and easy recipe came together because I wanted a quick-fix meal that tasted like real seafood Alfredo,” explains Verna Knox of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- 1 package (4.4 ounces) quick-cooking noodles and Alfredo sauce mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation lobster or crabmeat
- 1/2 pound frozen cooked small shrimp, thawed
- Prepare the noodle mix according to package directions. Stir in lobster and shrimp; heat through. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Simple Seafood Alfredo in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p25
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Simple Seafood Alfredo(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2012
The surimi seafood (fake crab meat) has sugar added to it, and contributes an unappealing sweetness to this dish.
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >
- Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Shrimp Pasta Recipes >