Simple Sauteed Zucchini
THIS simple vegetable side dish can be cooked up in just a few minutes and is a compatible addition to any entrée…a generous amount of tender squash, a nice balance of herbs, and pretty with visible flecks of spices.
10-12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 cups thinly sliced zucchini (about 10 medium)
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a Dutch oven, saute the zucchini, thyme, rosemary and dill in oil
- until crisp-tender. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook for 5-7
- minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and
- pepper. Yield: 10-12 servings.