- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- Flatten each biscuit to a 3-in. diameter. Press half of the biscuits onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Spoon sausage over dough; sprinkle with cheese. Top with remaining biscuits.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Simple Sausage Ring
"I wanted somethig quick and easy for a party I was going to and I am SO glad I made this!!! Not only is it simple it was delicious!! My bread was the hit of the party!! It tastes best served warm but even when it cooled off it was still good! I'm going to try it with cheddar and jalepenos next! I did bake it a bit longer because the biscuit part that overlapped didn't get done in 25 minutes. I baked it almost 10 minutes longer and I was kind of afraid the bread would be dark but it wasn't it was perfect!! Trust me, you will not be disappointed. This is definitely a keeper!!"