I received this recipe from our son, who fixed it for the family one Saturday morning. We were all pleased—and surprised—with his culinary skills. Now he and I often swap recipes.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- Flatten each biscuit to a 3-in. diameter. Press half of the biscuits onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Spoon sausage over dough; sprinkle with cheese. Top with remaining biscuits.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Simple Sausage Ring in Country Pork 1996, p87
Reviews for Simple Sausage Ring
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review