Simple Saucy Potatoes Recipe
- 4 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1. Place potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes and mix well. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 144 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 369 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Simple Saucy Potatoes
"These potatoes are delicious! and so easy"
"I made these potatoes for a church potluck and everyone loved them. I didn't take any home."
"Delicious! Great for pot lucks."