Simple Saucy Potatoes Recipe
- 4 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1. Place potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes and mix well. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 144 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 369mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Simple Saucy Potatoes
"These potatoes are delicious! and so easy"
"I made these potatoes for a church potluck and everyone loved them. I didn't take any home."
"Delicious! Great for pot lucks."