Simple Saucy Potatoes Recipe
- 4 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1. Place potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes and mix well. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 144 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 369mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Simple Saucy Potatoes
"These potatoes are delicious! and so easy"
"I made these potatoes for a church potluck and everyone loved them. I didn't take any home."
"Delicious! Great for pot lucks."