"These rich and creamy potatoes are simple to prepare for potlucks," reports Gloria Schroeder, a mother of three from Ottawa Lake, Michigan. "This saucy side dish always gets rave reviews wherever I take it."
- 4 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- Place potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes and mix well. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Simple Saucy Potatoes in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p45
Reviews for Simple Saucy Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 15, 2013
"These potatoes are delicious! and so easy"
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2010
"I made these potatoes for a church potluck and everyone loved them. I didn't take any home."
Reviewed Dec. 19, 2009
"Delicious! Great for pot lucks."