"These rich and creamy potatoes are simple to prepare for potlucks," reports Gloria Schroeder, a mother of three from Ottawa Lake, Michigan. "This saucy side dish always gets rave reviews wherever I take it."
- 4 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- Place potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes and mix well. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Simple Saucy Potatoes in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p45
Reviews for Simple Saucy Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 15, 2013
"These potatoes are delicious! and so easy"
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2010
"I made these potatoes for a church potluck and everyone loved them. I didn't take any home."
Reviewed Dec. 19, 2009
"Delicious! Great for pot lucks."