- 2 cans (14-3/4 ounces each) salmon, drained and bones removed
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 large apple, peeled and chopped
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh basil or dash dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon or dash dried tarragon
- Place salmon in a large bowl and flake. Add remaining ingredients; stir gently. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Salmon Salad in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2006, p199
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Simple Salmon Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review