Simple Salmon Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 green onions, chopped, divided
- 2 ounces smoked salmon fillet
- Assorted crackers or toasted French bread baguette slices
- 1. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, green chilies, lemon juice and half of the green onions. Flake salmon into small pieces; stir into cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving.
- 2. Top dip with remaining green onion. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
3 tablespoons (calculated wtihout crackers: 107 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Simple Salmon Dip
"Great dip! We live in an area where steelhead, salmon, kokanee are abundant. This is a savor, and can use any smoked fish."
"I made this the other night for a get-together and everyone loved it. It's so easy and is really delicious!"
"This is an easy quick and healthy dip with good flavor."