- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 green onions, chopped, divided
- 2 ounces smoked salmon fillet
- Assorted crackers or toasted French bread baguette slices
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, green chilies, lemon juice and half of the green onions. Flake salmon into small pieces; stir into cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving.
- Top dip with remaining green onion. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Simple Salmon Dip in Taste of Home December 2013
Reviews for Simple Salmon Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 19, 2014
"Great dip! We live in an area where steelhead, salmon, kokanee are abundant. This is a savor, and can use any smoked fish."
Reviewed Jan. 26, 2014
"I made this the other night for a get-together and everyone loved it. It's so easy and is really delicious!"