This is my go-to dip recipe for summer barbecues. The secret is the green chilies—they add just enough heat. —Susan Jordan, Denver, Colorado
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 green onions, chopped, divided
- 2 ounces smoked salmon fillet
- Assorted crackers or toasted French bread baguette slices
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, green chilies, lemon juice and half of the green onions. Flake salmon into small pieces; stir into cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving.
- Top dip with remaining green onion. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Simple Salmon Dip in Taste of Home December 2013
Reviews for Simple Salmon Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review