- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 green onions, chopped, divided
- 2 ounces smoked salmon fillet
- Assorted crackers or toasted French bread baguette slices
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, green chilies, lemon juice and half of the green onions. Flake salmon into small pieces; stir into cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving.
- Top dip with remaining green onion. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Reviews for Simple Salmon Dip
Sort By :
"Great dip! We live in an area where steelhead, salmon, kokanee are abundant. This is a savor, and can use any smoked fish."
"I made this the other night for a get-together and everyone loved it. It's so easy and is really delicious!"
"This is an easy quick and healthy dip with good flavor."