Simple Salad Dressing
"A friend created this mild and light dressing that's a snap to whip up with on-hand ingredients," says Joan Rose of Langley, British Columbia. "Whenever I serve it, someone asks for the recipe."
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- Combine the first six ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid;
- shake until blended. Store in the refrigerator. Shake before
- serving; drizzle over salad. Yield: about 1 cup.