Simple Roasted Pepper Tortellini Recipe
Fast impromptu refregerated pasta can turn anytime into pasta time. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 jars roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 can Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook sausage and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2. Process the peppers in a food processor until smooth. Add the peppers, pizza sauce and drained tortellini to the skillet; heat through. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC