Simple Pecan Rolls Recipe
There's no letting the dough rise overnight with these delightful cinnamon pecan rolls...all you need is a package of ready-made rolls. It can stay your secret that these sticky treats weren't made from scratch!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 1 package (11 ounces) heat-and-serve rolls
- In a bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until well blended. Spread in the bottom of a 9-in. round baking pan. Top with pecans. Place rolls upside down over pecans.
- Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Immediately turn onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Simple Pecan Rolls in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1996, p3
Reviews for Simple Pecan Rolls(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review