Simple Peach Crisp Recipe
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 envelope (1.6 ounces) instant cinnamon and spice oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Cut peaches into 3/4-in. pieces; place into two 10-oz. custard cups. Combine the oatmeal, flour and butter; sprinkle over peaches. Place custard cups on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 328 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 247mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Simple Peach Crisp
"i truly enjoy this too simple dessert so low in fat and calories and it tastes great, not too sweet. i make it often."
"SO easy and so good!"
"If I make it again I will experiment with a little tapioca and sugar or sugar substitue. I was a bit thin but quite tasty."