Simple Peach Crisp Recipe
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 envelope (1.6 ounces) instant cinnamon and spice oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cut peaches into 3/4-in. pieces; place into two 10-oz. custard cups. Combine the oatmeal, flour and butter; sprinkle over peaches. Place custard cups on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Simple Peach Crisp
Sort By :
i truly enjoy this too simple dessert so low in fat and calories and it tastes great, not too sweet. i make it often.
SO easy and so good!
If I make it again I will experiment with a little tapioca and sugar or sugar substitue. I was a bit thin but quite tasty.