This four-ingredient dessert sent by Claire Gable of Camarillo, California easily whips into a spur-of-the-moment sensation. Both of you will be sweet on this satisfying specialty that's made with instant oatmeal and flavorful fruit.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 envelope (1.6 ounces) instant cinnamon and spice oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cut peaches into 3/4-in. pieces; place into two 10-oz. custard cups. Combine the oatmeal, flour and butter; sprinkle over peaches. Place custard cups on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Simple Peach Crisp in Light & Tasty April/May 2005, p18
Reviews for Simple Peach Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review